Eight Reasons why real milk is awesome
8. Carbohydrate: Milk is a source of carbohydrate and a great drink for athletes.
7. Vitamin B6: Milk is a source of vitamin B6, which helps build protein and blood cells.
6. Zinc: Milk is a source of zinc, which helps build protein and is involved in the immune response.
5. Protein: Protein provides the building blocks for muscle and other body tissues.
4. Potassium: Potassium is the main nutrient responsible for fluid balance.
3. Vitamin B12: Vitamin B12 helps form healthy red blood cells.
2. Riboflavin: Riboflavin keeps skin, eyes and nerves healthy and releases energy in cells.
1. Calcium: Calcium keeps bones healthy. Milk is the #1 source of calcium in the most healthy diets.